This is part 4 of the series on How To Pick The Best Online Business
In the first article we compared traditional bricks and mortar businesses with online and home based businesses in general. Read Part 1 – Click Here
In the second article we compared Shopping Cart website businesses and Drop Shipping business models. Read Part 2 – Click Here
In the third article we compared Opportunity Schemes, MLM Businesses and Normal Affiliate Business models. Read Part 3 – Click Here
This is the Final Article in the Series on How to Pick the Best Online Business.
This is what I have found by owning and,or managing dozens of Business. As well as being involved with dozens of Schemes and Opportunities, over the past 35 plus years.
The Best Home-Based / Online Business, that You Can Start and Develop, has all the Good Points of most types of business, that I previously mentioned. BUT Does Not have all the Disadvantages and the Pitfalls of most businesses.
Please make sure that any Company that you intend to Buy in to, Partnership with, be a Distributor of or be an Affiliate of. Is strong in all of the 7 Key Factors from Trends, Products, Company, Income, People, Support and Stewardship. These are explained fully in the Blog Article – The 7 Key Factors of a Business to be Strong & Successful
The Best Home-Based, Online Business has and is a;
- Business that is Not MLM, or as a result relies on you getting family and friends to buy.
- The business that you can operate from anywhere, as long as you have a WiFi connection.
- A Business that has Proven Systems were any person from any walk of life can be successful.
- You can be an Internet Newbie and still be successful.
- Where you can make a 6 figure income, in your spare time.
Don’t need to carry Stock.
- No need to create products, ship products, do the invoicing or customer support.
- You can have an online business with No website building knowledge. Or any of the technical stuff.
- A business were you have a simple step by step training program.
- A personal coach to get started and therefore guides you through the business.
- Especially important to leverage the knowledge of other coaches and mentors to help market your products online.
- You can use the business and marketing knowledge, that you learnt. To market and sell, other products and services, for another, new or existing online or offline business.
- It needs to be HTAB, which stands for High Ticket Affiliate Business.
- The HTAB Affiliate Program needs inexpensive front end offers (products), which are deemed good value by the customer.
- Your Customer then is introduced and sold, one or more HTP (High Ticket Products) by a system or by sales people. Not you, having to do the phone sales, that way you are leveraging the companies systems and staff.
- You make all the commission on every sale, that your customers ever makes. This is for the life of the customer. Regardless of how many years down the track they may purchase another product.
- As an Affiliate of a company, you are leveraging their sales system, phone sales team, their products.
- The company does all the shipping, invoicing, customer support. While you collect the commissions for life. All as a result of introducing that customer(s) to the company.
- Needs a No Risk Money Back, Guarantee to try and look at the coaching system.
- Finally,Needs to have a very low entry fee to start.
The Best Home-Based, Online Business can make you a Millionaire if;
- You are coach-able, the fact is you don’t know what you don’t know. Being coach-able and having coaches that have been through the training are especially important. It’s the proof that it works.
- Treat it like a real business, where you make the commitment, invest in yourself and focus on revenue making activities.
Great Talking to You,