This weekend Dave and I attended a 2-Day Training Workshop at the Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast, Australia. The WebinarMagic Blueprint Workshop by Steven Essa gave us food for thought on strategies to converting webinars into sales.
This is Part 1 a Series of Articles on Creating Webinars.
Webinars are a powerful marketing tool that allow you to provide important information and enhance your reputation as an expert in your field. Either by creating your own Webinar or by leveraging someone elses, it needs to be done.
Here are the 9 Fantastic Reasons Why You Must Do Webinars:
- You can do webinars from anywhere in the world from your laptop
- They cost next to nothing to run, it’s just $99/ month subscribtion to gotowebinar.com
- Webinars give you massive leverage! As you can talk to hundreds of prospects at the same time!
- They help you build your relationship with your prospects and existing consumers
- They work in any market!
- It is normal to close 10% of your audience at a $1,000 price point (as long as you have a good offer). In other words, having 100 targeted prospects on your webinar can bring in $10,000+ in sales from a single webinar.
- You can make a LOT of money easily & FAST, whilst educating and adding value to your perspects
- You don’t even need a website, a product, or even a mailing list to make money
- PASSIVE INCOME! Do the webinar once… make money forever with webinar replays.
Running an Online Business costs practically nothing compared to a traditional bricks-and-mortar business (e.g. franchise)
To succeed, you must first believe that you can. Don’t let FEAR stop you from being successful in your business.
Use the Power of Webinar and Don’t leave money on the table.
The part 2 of the series will be about the Content that Needs to Go into Every Successful Webinar. Keep an eye for the update on our Facebook Page.