Let’s Compare Bricks and Mortar Business to Online Businesses
This is part 1 of the series on How To Pick The Best Online Business
Please understand that our society can not perform effectively, if we all become smart entrepreneurs. We need the mechanics, janitors, plumbers, road workers, nurses, doctors, taxi drivers, train drivers, police men and women, coffee shop & restaurant workers. You get the drift.
This series is for people that:
- Want to be an entrepreneur and have been banging their head on the desk, trying to do it on their own
- People that just can’t hack the 9 to 5 (or is it 7 to 7)
- People that just want to make more money, without having another job.
- Mums that want to stay at home – don’t want to go back to ‘Work’, that ‘Job’
- Or are you like me, close to retirement or already retired and petrified how we could afford to live.
- Or are you just smart out of the gate (school/college) and don’t want to be stuck in the Rat Race…
If you are an entrepreneur who has a physical business or product and want to market it better. Then by using the information I am going to share can dramatically increase your profitability.
What is your Plan B?