Implementing business systems is one of the best things you can do for your company. Today, we will be talking about the benefits for entrepreneurs and small businesses when they perform a systematic approach to their company.
For example, you need a system on “how to handle inbound phone calls.”
Now you must be thinking what kind of moron needs a complete system for answering the phone. Turns out, you are probably the moron for thinking that a system isn’t needed. Every part of your business should have a system in place.
These systems need to properly designed and applied, so you can benefit.
12 Benefits You Will Get If You Implement Business Systems in Your Company
1. Your Company Will Meet and Surpass All Customers Expectations
If you use the systematic approach, you will have a specific marketing system that will have a subsystem to watch the expectations and satisfaction of your customers.
This subsystem will analyze, measure, compare and give you possibilities to make specific conclusions about what your customers want, and what they just don’t want but you are doing.
In such a way, you will have constant information about things that will need to be improved and what is more important you will know how to improve them most properly.
2. Forces You to Think Through the Process and Improve It
For example, a “simple” phone answering system addresses key questions including:
- What customer information should you collect when they call (e.g., name, email address, etc.)?
- Where should this information be inputted (e.g CRM database, forms)?
- What other questions should be asked to the customer?
- Under what circumstances should the customer be transferred to someone else? To whom should the caller be transferred under various situations?
- Should the call be answered by a live person or immediately go into a calling queue? If live, what hours should it be staffed?
- How many times should the phone ring before it goes to voicemail?
- What should the key voicemail prompts be (e.g., press 1 for sales)?
- What should the voicemail message(s) say?
- What message should the listener hear when waiting for either a live person or voicemail?
- What is your company’s follow-up procedure for voice messages (e.g., who will return call and by what time)?
- What scripts will you use to make sure that customers get compelling and consistent answers to their questions?
In fact, these are just some of the questions that came up in building this system. As you can see, when you focus on this one activity, you are forced to really think through it and make the best decisions.
3. Improved and Consistent Performance
One of the results of the system development process is creating flowcharts that show each piece of the system. These flowcharts are given to all the relevant employees and posted on their walls.
This allows all the employees to follow the proper procedures, giving your company consistent, high-quality performance on the relevant tasks.
Imagine what will happen if you don’t have a system that will make the structure of each activity and task for each of your staff members. All your staff members will work differently at each repetition of the job and because of that will also give entirely different results.
Therefore, business systems should ensure quality in the realization of all activities each time with same or better quality than previous.
4. You Will Improve Employee’s Performance
Productivity is the work done for a specified period. If you complete the same job faster, the productivity will be higher.
If any business activity is finished faster than last time your employees will become more and more productive. The productivity will also increase your employee’s performances.
The goal of the system is to enable proper education and opportunities to all staff members to make them able to complete their work more efficiently and effectively.
5. Your Company Will Reduce Costs
If you don’t have repeat activities several times to finish them in the most quality way, you will dramatically cut costs due to fewer mistakes in your company.
All your tasks must be done with the higher possible quality for the first time.
6. Will Increase Profitability in Your Business
Because of all previous benefits we have mentioned here, you will increase the profitability of your company. By improving business productivity and performance you will reduce your costs.
But, it is not all.
You will satisfy the expectations of your customers, delivering the same or better results every time. You will have a better internal organization and constant problem-solving process. So, you will simply increase the profitability of your company.
7. Helps You to Easily Come-up With and Implement New Ideas
Once you have the system flowchart, it’s very easy to come up with new ideas. Ideas like “What if we bypass this activity and go straight to this?” become common.
And implementing these ideas is simple since you can easily pinpoint which elements in the flowchart are affected.
8. Will Become an Organized Business
The only thing that can provide the quality of the organization in the company is business systems. Without adequate systems, it will be much harder for anyone to organize themselves. Because of that, they will have many difficulties to do their tasks in the way they need to do them.
9. Increases the Equity Value of Your Business
Once your company has lots of systems in place, it instantly becomes much more valuable to an acquirer. That’s because the acquirer knows your business will run smoothly after acquisition.
They also know that new hires can quickly be added into the system so they can expand your business. Further, the systems you developed could help the acquirer expand their own business.
10. Quick Integration of New Hires into Your Business.
Does your business plan call for hiring new people? Systems and flowcharts make it very easy for new hires to see their place and roles within the organization and hit the ground running.
11. Your Company Will Solve All Problems on a Consistent Basis
You are designing business systems in such a way so they bring feedback on a continuous basis.
The feedback will send you signals about all possible problems that have occurred. Because of that, you can quickly solve them. Problem-solving process means change for your company, and change is an improvement.
With business systems in place, you will have possibilities to continuous improvement your systems. In such a way, you will also improve your overall company.
12. Allows You the Entrepreneur/ Manager/ Owner to:
1) Take More Time Off, and/or
2) Spend More Time on Higher Value-Add Activities.
Creating systems is classic “working on” versus “working in” your business. Once the systems are created and in place, the activities are performed nearly on auto-pilot. You don’t have to waste time and energy in performing and/or actively managing them.
So, you need to start thinking about every key aspect of your business as a system. For example, do you have a system for:
- Your Internet Marketing
- Production and Sales
- Landing pages that are designed to maximize conversions
- Handle new leads and build rapport
- Follow-up – e.g. Phone Calls or Email Campaigns in place based on actions that customers take online
- Human Relations – e.g. hiring
While building systems takes time and often does not put immediately cash in your pocket. The 12 key benefits above will pay for themselves over and over again and are definitely worth doing.
So, you need only to spend several hours in the next few weeks to set up a systematic approach. Then, just follow the rules, or better-said working procedures as a result of your newly created business systems and improve as you find possibilities for improvements.
So start systematizing your business today!
We Can Show You How to Make More Money Online Easily and Effectively with Proven Systems and Strategies.
Just Apply for an Online Business Strategy Session Today!
Where we will first we identify your skill level, your wants and desires, by reviewing your Application. There is No Charge to Submit an Application
We are here to help. If you want any help, just Messenger us (Private Message Us) at our Facebook Messenger link – m.me/EasyOnlineBizSolutions
Systems and processes are the essential building blocks of our companies. So get some if you haven’t already!
Nicky and Dave
P.S. You Can Be Apart Of The New Era of Online Income Generation!
DISCOVER the EASIEST & FASTEST Way ANYONE Can MAKE $100 to $1,000 per Sale.
With a Simple, Automated, Done for You Business in a Box. Where You can Get 100% Return On Your Investment with Your 1st SALE
If you want or need any help just Messenger us (Private Message Us) on our Facebook Messenger link – m.me/EasyOnlineBizSolution
Get our Tips and Tools for Budding, Struggling and Seasoned Entrepreneurs here.